KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eli

Go down

Eli Empty An Introduction to the masses

Post  Eli Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:48 am

Name-I'll give you a hint...it isn't actually Eli

Gender-Undisclosed...I am better treated when I prowl about as a genderless being. (Edit: Fine, I am a female... and look below for a picture...)

Weight-Oh, busted, you see I'm dreadfully obese and I actually damaged...no that's a horrible lie.

Likes-Depth, clever/witty responses, lengthy religious discussion (I don't happen to follow a religion personally), a variety of other things...

Dislikes-I dislike many things, by which I mean I greatly dislike very many things. The list is long and much disliked itself.

Other-I beta fanfiction and dabble in writing a little of my own...though it is usually of the cracked out nature...
-I have a Jack Russel Terrier
-I play Bass
-I've already finished high school with fairly decent grades for a person who was rarely in attendance and not in the habit of handing things
in. *Insert shrug here*

I suppose that is sufficient?

(Edit: If it isn`t, here`s a picture! Women and pregnant children, avert your eyes, for I am a hideous beast. You`ve been warned.)
Eli P1010926-2

Oh and of course, pleased to meet you Joe.

Last edited by Eli on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : OCD)
Eli
Eli
Golden Dragon (100 or more posts)
Golden Dragon (100 or more posts)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/497575/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum