KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasukexHinata(you know you love it)

5 posters

Go down

SasukexHinata(you know you love it) Empty SasukexHinata(you know you love it)

Post  demonchick25 Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:20 am

SasuHina=best pairing ever! thoughts?
demonchick25
demonchick25
Little Puppy (20-49 posts)

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.freewebs.com/chibixofxdoom/

Back to top Go down

SasukexHinata(you know you love it) Empty Re: SasukexHinata(you know you love it)

Post  Frosty Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:28 am

NO! NARUHINA FOREVER! Or, rather, SasuNaru until Naruto realizes that he can't live with a heartless basterd and leaves, causing Sasuke to kill himself. Then Naruto can turn to Hinata and the NaruHina forever can proceed.

Sasuke would use Hinata and leave her, adn she couldn't take the emotional pain that would entail.

It is damn fun to write though...
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

SasukexHinata(you know you love it) Empty Re: SasukexHinata(you know you love it)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:26 pm

Yea! Naruhina! He would just use her.

never wrote a sasuhina fic, so i can't agree or disagree thats it's fun to write.

Back to top Go down

Post  dark.ratha Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:11 pm

no! shinoXhina or kibaXhina! those are way better!

a heartless bastard like sasuke with someone as nervous and shy as hinata will NEVER work out xp
dark.ratha
dark.ratha
Golden Dragon (100 or more posts)

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:09 pm

SasuHina is just too cute Razz I think they could be a great couple! Hinata would find in Sasuke someone who can protect her and Sasuke would find someone to marry and have children! (But they'll have Byakuugan probably)

Back to top Go down

Post  demonchick25 Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:05 pm

dark.ratha wrote:
a heartless bastard like sasuke with someone as nervous and shy as hinata will NEVER work out xp

well if you think about it this way:
if the uchiha clan was never killed sasuke would also be al shy and adorable like that. i could be that he sees a forgotten part of himself in her, and thus is attracted to her.

when hinata realized that naruto has no feelings for her she'll still want to find a strong willed person to be with and keep her going. that's the sort of person sasuke is! she sees in him what she wants to be true about herself, and becomes attracted to him.
demonchick25
demonchick25

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 pm

I admit that their kids would probably be the cutest things ever... I mean, Sasuke's looks, plus Hinata's adorable little stutter? Yes... Kawaii... I admit it...

I still, however, cling to SasuNaru, and failing that, NaurHina.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  demonchick25 Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:14 am

hahahaha yes you know you love it^^
demonchick25
demonchick25

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:53 am

I can bear this completely idiotic couple, with the main reason being they've never even talked to eachother...

But SasuNAru seriously needs to DIE!
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  dark.ratha Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:26 pm

Dude, I've had ENOUGH about you frikkin complaining about yaoi! If you don't like it, then ignore it cuz now you're annoyin the crap outta me and that don't happen a lot. Jeez!
dark.ratha
dark.ratha

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Bah! humbug.
>.>
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:59 am

You'll have SERIOUS troubble killing off SasuNaru. We have more hits than the het pairings combined.... VIVA LA YAOI POWER!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kariya Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:18 pm

demonchick25 wrote:
dark.ratha wrote:

well if you think about it this way:
if the uchiha clan was never killed sasuke would also be al shy and adorable like that. i could be that he sees a forgotten part of himself in her, and thus is attracted to her.

when hinata realized that naruto has no feelings for her she'll still want to find a strong willed person to be with and keep her going. that's the sort of person sasuke is! she sees in him what she wants to be true about herself, and becomes attracted to him.

It's not about 'what ifs'. The Uchiha clan is dead and Sasuke is cold hearted.
Kariya
Kariya
Pie luver (50-99 posts)
Pie luver (50-99 posts)

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down