KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GaaraXSakura(Frosty do not look at this)

2 posters

Go down

GaaraXSakura(Frosty do not look at this) Empty GaaraXSakura(Frosty do not look at this)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Frosty, if you've looked, don't yell at me. I can like any couple I want. you like KakashixSakura, for example.

I think she should like him. He's sorta like a second Sasuke. Distant, cold, quiet, except Gaara is a bit nocer. and both of their colors are a shade of red!

And i don't wanna hear about how suckish sakura is.

Back to top Go down

GaaraXSakura(Frosty do not look at this) Empty Re: GaaraXSakura(Frosty do not look at this)

Post  Frosty Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Yeah, but then their kids hair would be, like, SUPER UBER pink... A pink haired Gaara... Hmm... Still hawt...

I... am GaaLee, tru blue... (as in, Blue Beast, oh yeah!) that is... if I'm not around to be with my Gaara-kun...
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

GaaraXSakura(Frosty do not look at this) Empty Re: GaaraXSakura(Frosty do not look at this)

Post  Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Eh, not sure if Lee should be qith anyone. He's too weird. unless of course a new green character appears, I think he'll stay single.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Like... THE GUMBY MAILBOX? Who, consequentally, is acctually Jashin in disguise?
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dark.ratha Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:09 pm

i dont like gaaraXsakura. cuz i dont like sakura xp sakura should be with lee.

or maybe orochimaru xp but not with gaara
dark.ratha
dark.ratha
Golden Dragon (100 or more posts)
Golden Dragon (100 or more posts)

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:17 pm

I personally don't like this pairing too much, I think Gaara is too emotionless (and bad fanwriters should learn that this can't really change, it's Shukaku's fault) and Sakura would never love him for being somewhat a 'second Sasuke' because Sakura (at first) liked Sasuke only because he was 'cool'. So I don't see the point for GaaSaku.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Hey, thats your opinion. It seems most likely that she'll end up with Sasuke, but I can still hope. besides, if he had someone to love, I believe that he'll become less emotionless.

and ratha, I didn't want to hear if you think she's bad. i alreadty said that. 'sides, orochimaru's dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down