KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ino x Sakura

Go down

Ino x Sakura Empty Ino x Sakura

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:22 pm

If you don't like yuri don't flame, m'kay?

I really like Ino/Sakura, I think they're perfect for each other, they were really close friends and growing up they started fighting for Sasuke, but being the yuri fangirl I am I see this as if they were jealous because the other liked Sasuke Razz

What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Ino x Sakura Empty Re: Ino x Sakura

Post  Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Hate yuri, but no 'fense. I personally think Sakura and Gaara are perfect, but hey, thats just my opinion. I just don't think kishi is the kinda writer to do yuri.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:03 pm

I'm sorry, but GaaSaku is just a big no-no in my book...

SakuIno though? I hate Yuri, but if I didn't, it wouldn't be a bad pairing. I can acctually stand these fics, as they are usually pretty good.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 am

yea, duh Frosty. your his fangirl, remember? obviously you don't like him ending up with anyone else. Just my opinion. I can't stand yuri or yaoi, just cuz it seems really unrealistic to me, as kishi ain't that kinda writer. If it wasn't for that, inoxsakura all the way! I do like yuri, in some cases. like sailor moon. I was sorta a fan of ReixUsagi, although my alltime fave couple for that is SeiyaxUsagi. Anyway, I can stand it if it seems realistic, and it just doesn't seem realistic to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down