KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha anyone?

Go down

Inuyasha anyone? Empty Inuyasha anyone?

Post  Guest Sun May 25, 2008 8:57 pm

First of all...I"M BACK!!!!!!!! AND IF ANYONE DARES TO SAY THEY DIDN'T NOTICE I WAS GONE, I WILL HACK YOUR COMPUTER, STEAL YOUR PASSWORDS, AND MOSTLY DESTROY YOUR CYBER-LIFE.

Second of all... I still won't be on much, this computer still has a virus, so mom's being very careful. someone even tried to get a credit card in my dad's name. but, regardless, it's bad.

last of all...who else likes inuyasha? I like it because there is such a great balance of comedy, mystery, emotion, and action. plus, the girl, at least after the first dozen episodes or so, becomes an asset to the team, as opposed to a liability. and, of course there's Shippo. He's just so cute, and last but not least, it's an anime i can actually watch in english, without worrying that the whol storyline will be mucked up.

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha anyone? Empty Re: Inuyasha anyone?

Post  Frosty Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 pm

I liked it up till the end of the fourth season. After that it's repetative crap.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:48 pm

I suppose your right, but I still love it. to bad the final chapter of the manga is coming out next week. I want it to go on!

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 am

The Manga's a different story. The Manga I follow closely.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum