KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive)

+3
Eli
kikyo204
Admin_shadowdragon
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive)

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:16 pm

I really like this site. it's free, and the rules aren't very strict. it is also the first fanfic site that i ever found (as a matter of fact, i didn't even know what fanfiction was at the time) then joined. i like the idea of the diffrent skins you can use, but sometimes, in certain skins, things really don't work like you want them to...
This is a really cool site ove all, and it has it's own forums, which are also cool, and a lot better than mine! geek
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-24

https://awesomenarutoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Re: TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive)

Post  kikyo204 Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:46 pm

I like narutofic.org,of course,for the reasons, you said.But I also like fanfiction.net, cause it has alot of different variey,not only anime,and manga.But they have alteast 50 different anime/manga's,with their own amount of stories.
kikyo204
kikyo204
Lil' Muffin (19 posts or less)
Lil' Muffin (19 posts or less)

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Fanfiction.net

Post  Eli Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:55 am

FF is a particularly favourite haunt of mine, but I only just stumbled across TONFA. I'd also like to recommend LiveJournal. Fanfiction.net has kind of declined in recent years and has become overloaded with numerous fics where the author writes themselves in as some mystical and perfect character (mary sue) and marries their favourite real character. Once this started to happen, a lot of really great authors surrendered and moved to LiveJournal.

Though what's become of FF is nothing compared to what I've tripped over while browsing google images for pictures... Has anyone read a fanfiction posted on Quizilla before? Any kind of fanfiction at all. Just seems so terribly written because the format doesn't agree with what's being presented...

Hmmm... I'm ranting. My apologies.
Eli
Eli
Golden Dragon (100 or more posts)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/497575/

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Re: TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive)

Post  Frosty Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:23 am

Eli wrote:FF is a particularly favourite haunt of mine, but I only just stumbled across TONFA. I'd also like to recommend LiveJournal. Fanfiction.net has kind of declined in recent years and has become overloaded with numerous fics where the author writes themselves in as some mystical and perfect character (mary sue) and marries their favourite real character. Once this started to happen, a lot of really great authors surrendered and moved to LiveJournal.

Though what's become of FF is nothing compared to what I've tripped over while browsing google images for pictures... Has anyone read a fanfiction posted on Quizilla before? Any kind of fanfiction at all. Just seems so terribly written because the format doesn't agree with what's being presented...

Hmmm... I'm ranting. My apologies.

I agree, with a few minor differances. I 'grew up' on FF, so to speak. It's where I first learned to write, and got my first solid fic reader. I had dabbled a few other places, but nothing serios, FF was the first place I really started to write. It was a great community. However, as perviously stated, it's been invated by Marry-Sue's. And a few Gary-Stu's, must mostly Marry-Sue's. Tragic. However, there still are a few golden authoers out there on FF.
LiveJournal... it's okay. It doesn't work well with my computer, so I don't love it.
Quizilla fanfics... yeah, the format kinda kills them, though you'll find some good stuff out there if you can get past that.
I do enjoy TONFA, but it's not broad enough for me. I do put most of my Naruto stuff up there. The light-hearted fics, anyway. I save my darker ones for other places.
A good super-specific site is KakaSaku.org. Lot of good work there, for the KakaSaku shipper in all of us.

Don't stop ranting, dear. It's enjoyable.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Admin_shadowdragon wrote:I really like this site. it's free, and the rules aren't very strict. it is also the first fanfic site that i ever found (as a matter of fact, i didn't even know what fanfiction was at the time) then joined. i like the idea of the diffrent skins you can use, but sometimes, in certain skins, things really don't work like you want them to...
This is a really cool site ove all, and it has it's own forums, which are also cool, and a lot better than mine! geek

Yeah... I've only ever used TONFA, because, well, its so simple i guess... easy to naviagte and easy to post, easy to get reviews- what more do you want really? Neutral
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:53 pm

I agree with you katoso. As for what more do I want, I want a hot tub and lotz of hot guyz ^^ and an actual pet monkey that I shall call Steve 2.... and a muffin!
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-24

https://awesomenarutoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Random!!!

Post  Eli Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 pm

You want muffins and I just baked some in real life...Odd.

Thanks Frosty. I'm not usually into KakaSaku, but I'm willing to check the site out. If the writing is good enough, I'll read just about anything.

Last edited by Eli on Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error (I wrote KakaSasu!) Haha)
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 pm

No! All muffins belong to me! We’ve already covered this! Just ask Choji! He’ll never touch another muffin again because of me… Hmm… I want to bake muffins. Too bad the ovens broken… Damn oven! *kicks* OW! *starts hopping around, holding foot*
If you get a monkey named Steve, we just HAVE to hook him and Kima up!

No prob., Eli. There’s some good stuff out there, look up Renn Skye (not an author, just a member – I want my stories to be perfect before I put them up) and check out some of the stuff I’ve reviewed. Then go read Window on FF. It’s what converted me to KakaSaku.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty I shall take your advice

Post  Eli Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Magical internet muffins for all! And by all I mean Frosty. Haha.
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:31 am

YES! ALL YOUR MUFFINS ARE BELONG TO ME! *grabeth muffins and continues to kick oven* OUCH! DAMNIT! Grr... stupid oven...

Neko: ... baka...

Frosty: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME? *Evil death glare of doom*

Neko: Erm... you're a great writer? All praise Frosty?

Frosty: That's what I thought!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Nice reference

Post  Eli Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:42 pm

*See subject for comment*
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Arigato!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:50 pm

*looks at the chat*
Wtf is this all about muffins? What is there a NaruxMuffin fanfic site or summat?
Besides.. muffins suck. Beer for the win! *drinks a pint of lager*
Bwhahaha I crush your muffinous ways! *steps on one of marvin-the-muffinsm kids*
Mike-the-muffin: Ahhhh- *splat*
Katoso: *evil laugh*
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Beer?

Post  Eli Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:42 pm

Booo! It's all about the vodka on my end. I drink a lot of it... Anyway, Vodka for the Win!
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Apples Pwn You All

Post  Frosty Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:55 pm

Psh. Yeah right. You people obviously have no appriciation for a nice merlot... *sigh*

Anywho, EVERYONE knows that apples are the greatest consumable item ever. Their more addictive than crack... Seriosuly, Apples are my Icha Icha, touch and you die! *lords over apples*
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Apples....?

Post  Katoso_shunin Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:32 am

You realise too many apples (or any other citrus fruit) gives you violent diahoerrea?
Sorry but my little bro recently felt the brunt of this negative fact, and I still find it f*cking hilarious.
Plus, apples are sh*t unless turned into cider!
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Apple Muffins?

Post  Eli Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:18 pm

Frosty's ideal food?

Cider is alright, but again I love Vodka!
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:26 am

You've obviously never tasted a well made apple tar tar. SO good...

Again, a nice merlot is SO much better than vodka... You people have NO appriciation for good wine!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:22 pm

I feel so out of the loop, as the only alcahol I've ever had was at church... Sad

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty That's alright

Post  Eli Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Especially if your age thing is correct. 12 is a little early to be drinking, unless you happen to live in my hometown...Haha
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:34 pm

Oh! Is your home-town in France? That's where I got my taste for fine wine... My family travels alot, and at SOME places they let minors drink. I've been developing my wine pallot since I was fourteen.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty Nope

Post  Eli Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:42 pm

I`m a Newfoundlander. Born and raised on the an island in Canada where there`s nothing to be but drink, fish, walk, do drugs, and have sex. Fortunately, I managed to abstain from the sex until after I`d moved away. I just know that everyone is related to me in some way.
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Ah. Coolios. I can say I'm prettymuch clean on all those cases, except for the walking and the drinking. Well... does taking medication for various problems count as doing drugs?
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONFA (The origional Naruto Fanfic archive) Empty I wouldn`t count them

Post  Eli Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:29 pm

But that`s me. I`ve done my fair share of drugs though. Mostly a lot of pot. Personally, I like organic stuff. I tried E once and it was horrible. I`ll never do that again.
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Ah. I only take drugs for the various problems I have. Ie. OCD, and Terets... NOT Bi-polar OR Schizo, thank Jashin, tests have proved it!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next