KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto...

Go down

World of Naruto... Empty World of Naruto...

Post  Katoso_shunin Mon May 12, 2008 9:26 am

Right, heres the deal, Shadow told me about this site, and I thought it was rather good; so I recommending it to everyone here..
The basis of this site is RP I guess, which is pretty fun at times. You create your character, enter your village, and can talk to others on a posting-basis. The sooner you create your character, the better rank you can get, as in if you are first to a Village, you can be a Kage, if you are in the next three to the village, you can be that village's Sannin, after that so many people can be jounin, then chunin, then genin. You cant be anyone from the actual show, so I guess you can count this as a kinda "2nd Dimension" kinda thing... but as a bonus your pure OC can represent you in ALL ways, with whatever bloodline limits or techniques you can think up, instead of limiting yourself to an existing characters personality.
Also, there are two other things you can join, you can choose to be an akatsuki member (10 members only I think), or you may wish to become a Jinchuriki, where you can create your own tailed-beast, adding to the game I guess.

Again, all ranks, etc are done on a first-come-first-serve basis, so dont THINK about joining, DO join.

Signed,
Katoso Shunin,
Sannin of Konoha, and host of Rikuu- the two-tailed Wolf God.

Hope to see you there!
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down