KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin

Post  Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:18 am

K, weve all seen these kinda stories, but this is different. Why, you ask? BECUZ ITS A ROUND ROBIN! You can post your own chapters about being trapped in the world of Naruto! But, your chapter must have somthing to do with the previous chapter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All characters belong to their respective owners. I do not own Naruto. No copyright infringment is intended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keiko was running around the house, screaming at her little sister. "Give me back my contacts you little brat! I need those for my cosplaying event today!" She just stuck her tongue out and continued running. Keiko doubled back, and graabed Molly as she ran into her. "In your face!" she yelled as she quickly put the white contacts in her eyes. "Now I'm a Hyuuga." she walked over to her room, and reached into her closet, shuffling around until pulling out, and raven-colored wig in her hand. the wig had started out as a Hinata wig, but she had styled is slightly differently. She donned her purple and blue jacket, and slipped on her sandals. She tied a pouch to her leg before filling it with real shuriken and kunai. As Keiko looked in the mirror, she smiled. she really did look like she belonged in the world of Naruto. "Honey, time to go!" Keiko's mom yelled.

"OK, mom." Keiko yelled back. she needed to check her mail. She was expecting an email. She opened her inbox, and quickly surfed through. nope, nothing. Except for one thing. an email that read "You've one a free trip!" Curious, she oppened it up. suddenly, the world was shaking. She nearly fell over. Once everything stopped shaking, she looked at the email.

"to the Naruto world!" Keiko shook her head, before running to the door, but when she opened it, she was not met with the sight of Her mom and sisters in a car, waiting, but with the sight of the gates of Konoha.

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Chapter 2 By shadow

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:15 am

Shadow was extremely exited. Today she was going to her first cosplaying event with keiko and other friends. She hadn't known what character to cosplay, so she just dressed as her OC, named Saika. It had been hard to find all white clothes, a shoulder length white wig, and the mail order kunai and senbon had taken forever to arrive! But it was all worth it. She wanted to look great for the big event.

Ofcourse her little pest of a brother wanted to come along, but this obsticle was overcome by asking her mother if going alone to event could be a birthday present. After all, her birthday was exactly one week from now, and she wanted to get away from family, and together with friends.

She began the slow process of putting on costume and make-up, untill she looked exactly like what she envisioned Saika to be. She daydreamed about Saika's story. About how she came to the leaf village after living in the sand village for so many years, after her parents died for reasons unknown to her. She finally snapped out of it, and gased at herself in the mirror for a while, until she looked at the clock.

It was only 30 min. untl she had to leave, and she still hadn't packed her lunch or her sleep over bag yet. It was an overnight event, so she packed pajamas, toothpast, toothbrush, hairbrush, extra make-up for her role as Saika, and other unmentionables, just in case. she hurried to the frigerator and put the 4 premade pb&j sandwiches and a thermos full of tea. She always packed more than she needed, because someone ALWAYS forgot their luch. No matter how many times she reminded them all.

Shadow Double checked her bag and bolted out the door, yelling at her mom to hurry up and get in the car. She nearly missed the letter on her front porch. She looked it over for a second, it didn't have any markings on it besides a smuge of dirt. she opened it quikly And saw the words "Exiting free trip!" at the top of a small piece of paper.

She felt herself becoming extremely light headed. She stumbled about, trying to reach the steps so she could sit down. But she didn't make it. Her world went black, and when she woke up, Shadow wasn't even in her own world any more. She wasn't even sure what world she was in exactly, untill she sat up and saw an a figure dressed in orange. Then she fainted again, this time from shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Btw, this is a pic of what Saika looks like:
Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin SilverSchoolGirl
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-24

https://awesomenarutoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Re: Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin

Post  Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Keiko felt lightheaded. This could not, I repeat, could not be happening. No way. she was dreaming. for sure. no chance she was actually in the Narutoverse. None. Zero. Zinc. but the more she tried to convince herself of that, the less convinced she became. This was no dream. It was real. She was scared, but at the same time, oddly excited. I mean, she had made it into a world she had only seen on TV, without even trying! She reached up, attempting to take out her contacts. they would probably get in the way. But when she reached up, she touched her eye. "OW!" Keiko yelled. Crap. now she was screwed. not only was she in the world of Naruto, she was an official hyuuga. They might find it strange that a Hyuuga they had never seen before was magically appearing. she looked behind her, and she saw woods. For a momen, she was terrafied. 'I can't go in there, they'll capture me!' she screamed in her head. 'Who'll capture me?' 'tha Akatsuki!' 'Why?' 'I'm a jinchuuriki!' when she heard, or rather she thought this, she paled. she had always imagined her OC, whom she was now dreesed as, as a jinchuuriki. "If i'm dressed as an OC that's a jinchuuriki, i'm a jinchuuriki..." She sighed, she'd have to get in. she walked up to the gates, and smiled at the two gaurds. "My name is Keiko Hyuuga. I've come to discuss an important mission with Hokage-sama."Her Japanese was perfect. they looked at her, suspicious.

"What mission might that be?"

"I have orders to discuss the mission only with Hokage-sama." The gaurds sighed, before waving her in. but, as she walked in, she stopped dead in her tracks. Naruto was leaning next to a girl, white hair, white clothes. She looked exactly like Shadows OC. but as Keiko got a better look, she realized that it wasn't Shadow's OC, it was Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Down The Rabbit Hole

Post  Frosty Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:55 pm

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

“Die alarm clock, die!” Growled a high pitched, would-be-musical-if-it-wasn’t-filled-with-murder voice, as a pale sai wielding arm came out from under black covers and stabbed the offending black box till it fell silent. A few seconds later the owner of the arm sat up. Said owner was a girl who looked to be about sixteen. She had waist length coal black hair held back in a thick braid and green eyes that were ringed in black from lack of sleep.

Yawning, she got up, heading into her bathroom where she brushed her teeth and popped her contacts in with ease born of practice. She blinked twice, getting used to the reddish tinge her vision was taking on because of her Sharingan contacts. She proceeded to put weasel lines on her face and apply eye-lash-lengthening mascara to give her the full Itachi look. She’d change on the bus ride over to the hotel that she’d be staying at with Keiko, Shadow, and a few other friends during the Gen-con.* It would be her fifth time, but the first in which she wasn’t working, so she was uber excited about it.

Heading back out into her room the girl quickly pulled on a short black skirt and an equally black top before slipping her feet into a pair of three-sizes-too-big black boots for the sake of easy change. With her bag stuffed with cosplay clothes, manga, one log, and other necessary items for a three-day event over her shoulder - and several weapons concealed on her person because she was just a paranoid freak like that - she was ready to leave. Before she could depart, however, she figured she’d check her e-mail once more before she went MIA for three days.

Whilst tapping her fingers on her desk impatiently, a pop up, well… popped up.

“Grr…” the girl – let us call her Frosty – intoned, glaring at her screen. She went to close the annoying box without even checking what it said – “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE ONE A FREE TRIP TO KONOHAGAKURE!” – when the whole house started to shake.

“WHAT IN JASHIN'S NAME?” She screeched before being thrown backwards, head over heels. She closed her eyes as she thudded backwards landing on something that felt suspiciously like grass and hitting her head on something hard and rock-like. That was the last thing she remembered before her eye sight clouded over and the world went black.

---

“WHERE THE F*CKING HELL AM I?” The girl screamed as she came-to in a white sterile room, lying on a hospital bed.

“Ah. You’re awake. I’m going to need to ask you some questions.” A male voice said. The girl looked up and shrieked again.

“HOLY MOTHER OF F*CK! YOU’RE IBIKI!” She declared, pointing.

“Yes. That is my name. How do you know it?” The questioner asked. He got no answer. She had fainted clean away.

---

*I decided where we were going, since no-one else mentioned it and I really do go to Gen-con each year.

Last edited by Frosty on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Re: Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:36 am

"Shadow, oh, Shadow, wake up!" Keiko said as she shook the girl fircely. "Wake up!"

"You know her?" The orange boy asked.

"Yeah.." thatwhen she realized just who she was talking to. "Naruto..." she murmured. He looked at her, suprised.

"How'd you know my name?" he asked. Keiko thought on her toes.

"Well, being one myself and all, it's hard not to know you." He looked at her, suspicious.

Suddenly a high pitched voice could be heard, and it was swearing violently. It was coming from the Hokage tower. Keiko palmed herself in the forhead. "Frosty...." She muttered under her breath. Sighing, she asked Naruto to take Shadow to the hospital.

"Why?"

"Naruto...just do it before I beat you worse than Sakura ever could!" Obviously frightened by this thought, he was halfway there before Keiko had so much as stood up. She heard the voice scream again. She ran to the tower, and began a good search, every door opened, which got her hit every ten doors or so by women who thought she was Ero-sennin. 'I'm gonna get killed before I find Frosty,' she thought unhappily. But, she continued on. Finally, after opening seven more doors (but who's counting?) she found one that was locked. "Crap, how do I get in?" she wondered aloud. then she remembered. she'd make quick work of this lock. slowly and carefully, she forced chakra into the key hole, until a click could be heard. She opened the door. and before she could stop herself, she yelled "FROSTY!" Ibiki looked at her.

"Whoe're you?"

"Hyuuga Keiko, sir. That would be my friend, Frosty, with whom I was just leaving." she walked over and slung Frosty's arm over her shoulder. "Comeon, Frosty..." she muttered under her breath.

"But we found her unconcience(sp?) in the middle of the road." He told her. Keiko looked worried.

"Then it's best if i get her to a hospital as soon as possible." Keiko told him. She needed to get out. He glared, but I suppose he understood her logic, because he let her through.

Keiko managed to drag Frosty to the hospital, and set her down in a chair, next to the bed where another unconcience girl was sleeping. Shadow. when Keiko looked at Frosty, she felt a twinge of somthing that was almost like fear...she did look a lot like Itachi, but Keiko shook her head. Nope, that was Frosty who was screaming, not Itachi. Keiko just sat there, wishing they'd wake up. She almost wished Tsununde baa-chan was here. She'd be able to get them awake.

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Great Jashin, I'm dead.

Post  Frosty Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 pm

“Mygh” The girl best known as Frosty groaned, putting a hand to her head as she sat up.

“What the he-” she began, looking around. Then she remembered the interrogation room. And Ibiki. And now there was a Hyuuga sitting in the chair across from her.

“Great Jashin I’m dead.” She whispered to herself. “Which begs the question of why I’m not in hell…” she chewed her lip thoughtfully as she pondered the state of her soul. Eventually she decided it just wasn’t worth it. If she was dead and Jashin-sama had decided to plop her here… well, she might as well enjoy it, ne?

With one pale hand she rubbed the back of her head where a knot was starting to develop. “Ow.” She muttered to herself. She felt woozy, could feel a fuzzy thing between her legs, and most of her hurt. Especially her back and the base of her spine. It wasn’t that she wasn’t USED to pain, in fact, the little masochist had a tendency to burn herself, but she didn’t like this kind of pain. She much preferred the lick of a flame or kiss of a knife to the dull throbbing she now felt.

She sighed. Now she was making herself lustful for the blade. Great. She couldn’t do that here. It looked like she was in a HOSPITAL. Making yourself bleed in a hospital was… not the worlds smartest idea. It wasn’t the dumbest by a long shot, but it was still pretty stupid. Especially with someone watching.

With that thought, she looked at the Hyuuga before her that looked oddly like Keiko. “Hey, dollface, you know what happened to me?” She asked, arching one fine black eye brow questioningly as she raised herself into a full sitting position.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:48 pm

Keiko gave her the glare of death. "Dollface, huh? I'm starting to regret saving you, Frosty. You do realize what Ibiki woulve done to force somthing out of you, right?" She smiled at Frosty's face.

"You know my name? Am I famous here or somthing?"

"Hardly. i know your name, and you know me. Don't tell me that just because of my new eyes and clothes you don't recongize me. I'm hurt."

She sat up, and walked over to Shadow. "I wish she'd wake up..."

"Who?" Keiko turned to glare at her. "Frosty, this is Shadow, I'm Keiko. We are screwed. Do I have to spell it out for you?"

Frosty looked suprised. sure, they looked like Shadow and Keiko, but they couldn't be. Right? Keiko looked back to Shadow. "Frosty...um...I'm dressed as my OC's whos a jinchuuriki, and I'm a jinchuuriki now, so...if you dressed as Itachi...." Keiko was not the least bit worried that Frosty would hurt her, but Keiko knew that Frosty might find this bit of imformation interesting. But then, a smile came to her face. "Byakugan!" she yelled. She could see through the walls. And, dang, she wished she couldn't. Standing there was Tsununde-baa-chan. Now they really were screwed.

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Damn! I feel like Tsunade!

Post  Frosty Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:53 pm

“No. I’m not Itachi.” Frosty said, looking at Keiko with an arched eyebrow. “If you hadn’t noticed, I’m still a GIRL, Keiko, dear.” She pointed out. “Speaking of which… it feels like my chests gained two f*cking pounds, and I’m already a freaking double-d! At this rate, I surpass the Godaime! Damnit!” she growled, clearly not liking a turn of events most girls would consider fortuitous. It made her very top-heavy. Not the best thing for fights, and Frosty tended to get into A LOT of those…

She looked down at herself and swore loudly.

“I really HAVE gained two f*cking pounds there, haven’t I?” She questioned, turning to look behind her. “HOLY MOTHER OF –” she exclaimed. “I have a tail! What the hell?” She sank back down onto the bed, scratching her head in a ‘holy freaking crap am I lost’ sort of a way. “Wow. Being dead sure is confusing…”

“Umm… Frosty?” Keiko asked, sounding just a tad worried.

“Ember, Keiko. Call me Ember. We aren’t at Gen-con, or around anyone else who will recognize the name Frosty, so you might as well call me something that makes sense. As long as I look Uchiha I might as well be my OC.” Frosty – oh, er, Ember – put in.

“Fine. EMBER, then. We aren’t dead, and there’s something you should –”

“How else do you explain all this?”

“Well…”

“See? I’m right!”

“Aha!” Keiko jumped up, having found the proof that they weren’t dead. “If we were dead, wouldn’t you be in, y’know, hell?”

“I was wondering the same thing myself, actually…”

“Great. Now… Frosty…”

“Ember.”

“Right. Ember… we… have a problem…”

“Problem? Why didn’t you say so before? What is it?”

Just then, Lady Tsunade, Godaime of Konohagakure and sucker-puncher extraordinaire burst into the room.

“… her …” Keiko answered Ember’s question in a small voice.

“oh.” The girl said, her voice equally small.

“Right. You two have some explaining to do.” The busty-blonde said, hands on her hips as she glared at the two girls. “You. Uchiha.” She pointed at Ember. “Please explain for me why there is an un-registered Uchiha when the clan is supposed to contain only TWO living members, AND why you have an AKATSUKI cloak in your bag!” Keiko looked at her friend, wide eyed.

“Why, Ember? Why?” She squeaked out. “Of all times to be carrying THAT on you!”

“I was cosplaying Itachi, remember?” Ember pointed out.

“Oh… right…” Keiko whispered back.

“Well?” Tsunade demanded to know.

“I’m… uh… Sasuke’s long lost sister? And I was trying to… kill Itachi, but couldn’t, but managed to get away with both his cloak and my life? And I came crawling back to Konohagakure, remembering that this is where my parents came from, even though I was… given away to a family in… Sunagakure… because I was a girl, and thus of no use to the Uchiha clan?” She offered up, quaking. Thankfully, Tsunade seemed to believe it, and turned on Keiko.

“And you, Hyuuga?” She asked, eyes narrowing once more. “What’s your story then?”

Last edited by Frosty on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:30 am

Keiko moaned. As she had thought about this OC's story many times, so she beagn without too much hesitation. "My story is similar to that of Hinata's. My father tried to push me to turn me into somthing I didn' want to be. I couldn't take the constant critisism, being told I was worthless, so I ran away. I ended up in Suna, where I met Fro-, er, Ember. We became friends there, and when she came back here, I came with." She paused for a moment, wondering if she should tell baa-chan that she was a jinchuuriki. But she didn't get the chance. "Whos this?" the Hokage was looking at Shadow. Keiko swore quietly from under her breath. She looked to Ember for help, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"She's another friend from our from Suna." Keiko said quietly. "I'm not quiet sure what her story is, she's a bit secretive." Keiko muttered, knowing that was the only way she could not have to explain Shadow's, er, Saika's past. Keiko quickly slid next to the Gondaime, and smiled. "I need to talk to you. In private."

"Why?" She asked with an arched eyebrow.

"I just do, OK? It's important."

The Hokage nodded, and led her outside the room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, what is it?" The Hokage asked.

"Wel, erm, when I was born, er, in an attempt to make me stronger, my father imprisoned a...well, a demon in my body. It's not a tails demon, but it's just as dangerous." She paused for a moment, to let the new imformation sink in. "I refused to use the power. But, if I'm angry, or it's my last resort, my body automatically starts using bijuu. I guess that's how I know Naruto. When your a jinchuuriki, you learn about other jinchuuriki." Tsununde looked at her.

"So, what you saying is, that we now have two times the threat of an Akatsuki attack?" Keiko shook her head,

"I'm...I'm not sure. I really can't promise you anything. Now, If you don't mind, I'm going to make sure my friend's OK." Keiko said and went back into the hospital room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:23 pm

~Inside the hospital room~

Shadow sat up with a groan. She felt as if she had been thrown into a brick wall. She finally opened her eyes to see a the white hospital walls. The room was empty and quiet.

"Where am I?"

Then she remambered the orange figure that was kneeling above her. She was in the Naruto world. She knew it with every breath she took and every beat of her heart (that was feeling as if it would leap out of her chest any moment now).

"Ah, Shadow! Your up!" Said a voice on the othe side of the room. "I though that you would never wake!" Said another voice.

Shadow looked over and to her suprise, she saw a Hyuuga girl and an Uchiha girl with a tail. She couldn't do anything but stare. Who were these people? She hadn't seen THEM in the Narutoverse before.

"OH! We are so stupid! She doesn't even know who we are yet!" ,Said the Hyuuga girl, "Shadow, I am Keiko! And this is frosty!" She pointed to the the Uchiha.

"oh my god... I thought i was the only one.. I thought i was alone..." She sobbed.

"Shadow! Don't cry! Your not alone!" Frosty told the sobbing girl on the hospital bed.

Shadow stopped sobbing "I have to be tugh with myself now! I can't cry!" she thought.

"Thats better." Said Keiko "oh. i almost forgot. Your name is Saika now. And Frosty is Embar now. We have to be our OCs for a while. Just until we get home."

"Oh. Ok Then! Wait a minute! You two don't know Saika's background!" Shadow started.

"Nope" The both said at the same tim, not really meaning to.

"OK! Saika ran from her family because she wanted to live a better life. The clan ability had been 'lost' for generations, and she wanted to 'find it'. The ability of her clan was to grow wings on her back. Brown hawk-like wings. and every member of the clan had a pet hawk that could deliver messages. Before the clans keke genkai (sp?) was lost, they could use the 'Hawks eye jutsu' To see through the eyes of thier hawks. Saika came to the Leaf village, because she had learned that the clan had lost their ability after being chased from their birth place (konoha) into suna..."

"AND..." They said together again.

"thats it... I didn't get a chance to finish it..."

"finish what?" Came a voice from the door.
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Keiko's eye widened as she turned around. "Um, just a story she was telling us...." she grabbed her chest, desperate to control her breathing. "I'm...I'm Keiko, this is Saika, and Ember. Um, am i to assume your Hatake Kakashi?" Of course she knew it was Kakashi, she'd recognize that voice anywhere. but, she had learned, playing dumb isusually better in these situations.

"you have a bingo book?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but not on me." She muttered. God, he was hotter in person! but she held her breath to stop herself from talking. Unfortunately, Ember had other ideas. "Keiko here is a big fan of yours." she said with a smirk.

"Ember...." Keiko growled, glaring at her. If looks could kill, Frosty would be long dead.

"Sorry, Sorry." Ember waved her away. Keiko's glared, and attacked. An anime style cat-fight ensued. Kakashi and Shadow sweatdropped. "Well, i've gotta go train with the team." He said as he scooted out of the room.

"But it's only seven."

"that when practise starts."

"Since when are you on time?"

"Er...since now!" He said, and ran.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:47 pm

"There goes another guy that keiko scared away..." Saika mumbled.

Keiko glares at Saika, but she just sticks out her tounge.

"I guess we had better get out of here then, and find out what to do next." frosty said with a sigh.

"I'll tell you what we do next! get food! I'm starving!" Keiko moaned.

The hokage decided to take that moment to pop back into the room after seeing another patient that need emergency care.

"You three can come have dinner with me. there we can talk about what to do with you."

The three of them gulped, and they followed the hokage out of the room.

~in the Hokage's dinning room~

"Let me get this strait, You three are from suna, you ran away together for your own independent reasons, and none of you regret your decision?" The hokage said, then taking a long drink of sake.

"Yes Hokage-sama" Shadow spoke up.

"Hmm...", she put down her sake, "Do you realize what you have done is a serious crime? We will have to send you back immediately!"

"But..." Keiko started, "We were treated so poorly at suna... Noone wanted us. We just want to start a new lif!"

"Hmm... I suppose it would be possible for you three to stay... But, of course you would have to ask the permission of the kazekage."

"Kaze.....Kage?" Frosty said dreamily.

"Yes. I will send him a message now." Then the godaim got up and left the room with a gesture for them to follow her.

They followed her through the winding chambers of the tower, until they reache a small door.

Tsunade opened the door and pulled out three headbands.

"If your Kazekage gives you his blessing, then starting tommorrow, you three will be on a team together as shinobi of the leaf!" she handed them each a headband and abruptly walked away.

"Wow" the said in unison.

~In the hokage's office~

Only Ibiki and Tsunade are in the room now. they watch as the three exited girls walked away from the tower.

"This isn't like you, my lady. Are you sure we can trust these girls?" Ibiki said, breaking the silence.

"We will send them on a few missions, and observe them closely. Then we will see where their loyalties lie."
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty The truth about Racoons and Foxes

Post  Frosty Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:51 pm

“Why did we have to change my back-story again?” Ember asked as they walked out. “I liked it! And then… if we hadn’t changed it I could take it back to Suna! And then I could see Gaara…” she looked off into the distance, a dreamy look coming over her face.

“It doesn’t fit in the Naruto story line, Ember.” Shadow pointed out.

“Yeah, how could you know the Kazekage – and be his personal ASSISTANT – without ANYONE else knowing you?” Keiko asked in a ‘duh’ tone. She was still mad at Ember for scarring off Kakashi. No way would she admit that it was her fault.

“Why does it matter? We’re dead. We shouldn’t care about the plot!” Ember told them firmly.

“For the last time! We. Are. Not. Dead.” Keiko told her.

“Then where are we?”

“Trapped in a fan-fiction?” Shadow suggested.

“Then the fan-fiction gods would have made it so. In fact… I’m going back to tell Tsunade the truth about me!” Ember declared, spinning on her heel and running down the hall.

“Frosty –” Shadow started.

“It’s EMBER!” Frosty screamed.

“Ember! COME BACK!” the two girls took after her.

“NO! I don’t wanna lie to Tsunade. She’ll kill me for it! Even if I am a Jashanist! She’ll find a way!” Ember yelled back, looking at them instead of where she was going and slamming SMACK into said Konoichi. “…. Ohayo, Tsunade-sama…” she stammered.

“What’s this I hear about you lying to me?” She asked, tone cold.

“They made me do it!” Ember pointed back at Shadow and Keiko.

“Faithful much?” Shadow asked with a raised brow.

“Some friend you are.” Keiko added.

“What, it’s true!” Ember defended herself.

“… she does have a point…” Shadow murmured.

“WHAT exactly were you lying about?” Tsunade asked, interrupting the three.

“Well, you see, I didn’t run away from Suna. Gaara-sama said I could come. See, I work – er, used for him…”

“She was his personal assistant.” Keiko put in helpfully.

“Yeah. We lived with her there, after coming from our respective villages.” Shadow added.

“Exactly. See, the family that took me in when my original parents didn’t want me was close to Gaara-sama’s, so when he became Kazekage I was the obvious choice for a personal assistant. We practically grew up together!”

Tsunade frowned for a second. “I… think I remember you. Why didn’t I recognize your face earlier?” she mused.

“Oh, I’m very forgettable. Except for the permanent sharingan and the tail, that is.” Ember said, beaming. Keiko and Shadow held back smirks. “So… uh… if you want… I could deliver the letter to Gaara-sama. These two can come with me, so I don’t have to go alone, and if Gaara wants them to stay, they’ll already be there!” She widened her eyes and tried to look innocent. Not one of her strong suits. Being smarter than the average idiot, she shoved Shadow foreword, who did a much better job, even if she WAS covered entirely in the Japanese color for death – white.

“Yeah, and if you don’t trust us, why don’t you send Kakashi along to. To make sure we don’t run or anything?” Keiko put in, starting to like this idea a bit more. “I mean, no WAY could three girls like us take on the great Copy Nin of Konoha!” She added.

Ember begged to differ and opened her mouth to do so, but was silenced by Shadow’s hand a moment before she got the chance to speak. Growling, she bit Shadows hand, hard, until the offending hand was pulled away. Then she just stood there, looking huffy, annoyed, and about ready to kill the next person to annoy her. Classic Frost- er, Ember.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:57 am

Keiko jumped up and down as she packed her bags. "Ember, I'll never doubt you again!" But then, she looked pleadingly at her. "But kindly refrain from speaking of my fangirlism. Or I'll do a little speaking to Gaara-sama." She smirked. Ember gave her a 'you wouldn't' glare, and Keiko glared back 'wanna bet?' But then, a thought came to her. "Besides, without Kakashi, we might not be safe."

"Whatta you mean?" Ember asked.

"I think I see what she's saying..."

"Yeah, with me a jinchuuriki, you being the last remaining member of the Uchia clan, other than Sasuke and Itacho, and you having an incredibly special ability thats been lost for generations, well, the Akatsuki might be...interested...."

Saika nodded, but Ember huffed. "We could take them on by ourselves!" But Keiko and Saika weren't convinced. Kakashi took this moment to show up. He looked bored as usual, and had his face in one of his books. "Kakashi, set down the book..." Saika said.

"Yeah, or better yet, burn it!" Keiko suggested. "Porn is really bad for you, dude."

Ember was too busy huffing to reply or care.

"You do realize that you will be traveling with one of the last remaining member of the Uchia clan, a jinchuuriki, and a girls who has a bloodline thats been lost for generations." He nodded, only half listening. Finally Keiko managed to get the book. She pushed it into her back pack. "Ok, now you are going to take this seriously! Forward, MARCH!" she yelled as she pushed him forward.

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty Who's yo daddy?

Post  Frosty Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:34 am

“Y’know… I’ve been thinking…” Ember mused as the three girls walked along behind the still-reading Kakashi.

“Quick! Alert the media!” Shadow quipped, earning her a harder-than-intended shove that crashed her into Keiko from Ember.

“Shut up. I’m talking.” She snapped. “Look, if we DID run into the Akatsuki… it wouldn’t be that bad for us.”

“Are you crazy?” This was Keiko. “They’d kill me!”

“Well, yeah, other than THAT,” Ember said, rolling her eyes. “I meant for me and Shadow. Unless she wants to go good, while she’s here. There’s no Woods Ava – ew… Ava Woods – here, so Shino never left her in this world. As for me though? You know I’ll end up evil, I might as well start off that way, besides, the Akatsuki would be good for me.”

“How do you mean?” Keiko asked, as Shadow was deliberating from the doomed-to-be-blown-to-bits-Hidan to the Shino-that-never-cheated.

“Well… Who’s my father?”

“Oh! Naruto!”

“And?”

“OH! Itachi! … I don’t get it…”

Ember palmed her forehead. “AND?”

“OH! OH! Deidara! … so?”

She was now about ready to run head-first into a metal spike. “And what organization are Itachi and Deidara in?” she asked slowly.

“The… Akatsuki… ooooh.”

“Right! They have to take me in, it’s required, and that’s not the only thing. What religion am I?”

“… I don’t know…” Keiko hung her head, ashamed.

“I’m a Jashanist.” Ember explained.

“… Like Hidan!”

“Exactly.”

“Wow. You’d have it made in the Akatsuki.”

“Yuppers. Not to mention Sasori…”

This seemed to take her aback. “What do you mean, Sasori? You have relations with him as well?”

“Nope! When Gaara dies and I still look sixteen, I intend to make Sasori mine.”

“Won’t he be… dead by then?”

“Nope! I don’t plan on letting that happen! I kill Sakura first! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ember cackled, then turned to Shadow, who was still in her ‘Hidan or Shino’ coma thing. She poked her friend in the head. “Hello?” she asked, poking her again “Anybody home?” there was still no answer. “Hmm…” an idea popped up into the maniacal girls mind. “UCHIHA FOREHEAD POKE OF DOOM! Er… uh… NO JUTSU!” She shouted, then poked Shadow in the forehead, sending her flying.

“Ember! What have you done?” Keiko asked, only to retrieve the same treatment and thus fall on her ass. At this point, Kakashi actually started paying attention.

“Hey, what did you do to th–”

“UCHIHA FOREHEAD POKE OF DOOM NO JUTSU!” her fingers hit forehead protector and the attack back-fired, sending her crashing back into the wall next to Shadow. She sighed. “Well, it was fun while it lasted…” She muttered, rubbing her head while Keiko glared at her evilly. “What? You know I’m insane! I can’t be held accountable for my actions!” she defended.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:31 am

Keiko sat up, while still glaring evilly at Ember. But even through her glare, she was thoughtful. 'If Ember or Saika does join the Akatsuki, they'll be the ones trying to kill me. Great. Just great. One or more of my friends is most likely gonna kill me. Or at least try.' She decided to voice her opinion. "Ember, but if you joined the Akatsuki, well, then you'f have to kill me, too, or at least try to kill me." Now Ember was thoughtful. She really didn't wanna kill Keiko, but at the same time, her evilness was weighing her down. Join the Akatsuki, kill a friend. Don't join, keep friend alive. This was a tough desicion, for her at least.
Keiko turned to Saika. "Are you, at least gonna go good, because I doubt they'll let a jinchuuriki into the Akatsuki, unless it's to kill it." Saika was too busy thinking to answer. Finding that they were both thinking about somthing, she decided to make conversation with Kakashi. After stealing his book, she talked. "So, Kakashi..." she wanted to ask him what to do in case Ember and Saika joined the Akatsuki. Then she'd be stuck here, and they'd be trying to kill her, but she reworded the phrase, "Have you ever had a friend leave you, to go somewhere that's bad, so that they can try to kill you?"

"No, I haven't" He looked suprised by her question.

"Oh..." She looked down at the ground.

"Hey!" Ember yelled, having finally found a compromise. "What if I did join, I could lead them off your trail!"

"That might work" muttered Keiko, but, suddenly aware "You don't work for them yet, so for the mean time, I at least have to be careful. Byakugan!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, for futer referance, we need at least one good fight scene chapter thingy, The next chapter I write will be the fight scene, unless someone beats me to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 pm

There was a loud thud, as the boy named Katoso slammed onto the ground after appearing in mid air without any reason whatsoever.
"Wha!? What the hell I was asleep!" he shouted at the nearby tree, confused and disoriented. He limbered up and went to a nearby stream to check his reflection. Black long hair- check. Black eyes- check. Skin- check. Everything was in order, except of coruse he didnt know in the faintest where he was and how he got here. "This is last god damn time I take a nap!" He shouted, not really making any sense.

He pulled back the leaves of the bush to reveal something that made his jaw drop. It was the hokage statue... from naruto, his favorite show, but it was real. He looked around, there were people on the streets, walking around- were they real too? Katoso pinched himself, hard. He felt the pain, this was real!

"Wait... if this is the naruto world... then perhaps I have chakra!" he started, completely enveloped in the idea of having ninja skills. He concentrated on his hand as hard as he could, and it actually began to glow blue! Katoso squealed with joy, this was going to be the funnest thing he had ever done.
"I wonder... Can I create my own jutsu's?" he pondered, and thought it'd be best to try this theory out. "Uh... I got it! I'll use 'shadow style'! That'd be awsome!" he shouted immaturely, and he looked at the tree, pretending it was an enemy.

"Shadow Style: Black Flame no jutsu!" he shouted, and suddenly, before he very eyes, little sparks of black flame sprouted out his fingertips and hit the tree at full force, bruing the leaves off and leaving a burnt log that was as black as the night sky.
"COOL!" he shouted, looking at his work, and the gears in his head whirring away- thinking up more techniques.
"But... surely I'm not the only one here!" He thought, using his reason to determine that if he could get, other could too. So the teenage boy walked off, through konoha, gasping at all the things that enveloped him in the show, and laughing to himself at how much fun he could and will have.
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Keiko allowed her eyes to drift back to Konoha, which was still relatively visible thanks to Byakugan. She saw villagers shopping happily, the Hokage sleeping, and Sakura beating poor Naruto up. she also saw a boy she had never seen before. But then again, he was probably just an extra, not a really important character. But his jutsu was awesome! You'd think they'd recognize a cool jutsu like that in the show. That was weird, he looked a lot like Kato, her nickname for the boy who's full name was Katoso, but was a bit difficult to pronounce. So, she had taken to calling him Kato. She wondered if he had gotten stuck here too. She doubted it. What are the odds? One in a hundred? A thousand? Anway, she turned her attention back to the trail. the sun was going down. "Hey guys, lets set up camp."

"But, But I'm not even tired!" ember argued.

"Yeah!" Saika said.

"Well," Keiko responded "this way we'll have time to eat, set up camp, and all that stuff before it gets to dark. Ever try to set up a camp at night? Besides, the moon is small tonight." she said, glancing torwards the already visable moon.

"She's right." Kakashi said, his first words in a while. Ember growled reprachfully, and Saika looked annoyed, but the both helped to set up the tent. Saika and Ember gathered firewood, Keiko started cooking, and Kakashi finished setting up camp. After they had eaten, and night was falling, they went to bed, except for Keiko, who had volunteered to keep watch until midnight. The night breeze was cool, and she closed her eyes and enjoyed it. she checked in on her teammates every now and then, mostly Kakashi, who was so cute when he was asleep. she was half-tempted to pull his mask off, but stopped herself. No, then he'd [i]never[/i] trust her. She added two more logs to the fire, and looked into the trees, her eyes on Byakugan mode. She was starting to get tired, her eyes closed, but she forced them open, and splashed some cool water on her face. They closed again, her eyes, I mean. When she forced them open, and saw a black-haired boy with sharingan, and his "team." She screamed the name of the character she hated the most.

"SASUKE!"

Meh, not a fight scene, but I think I've set up quite nicely for a fight scene, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:00 am

His belly filled with ramen, Katoso sighed and walked off, a grin spread wide across his face. "That was wonderful..." he said to himself, all content with his meal. He walked down konoha's pebbled streets, still only half-beleiving he was in the narutoverse.
"I did that jutsu earlier... perhaps I can make more shadow jutsu's!" he said out loud, sounding somewhat a little arrogant. Katoso ran off to find somewhere to 'train', even though he had no idea where there was and how on earth to get there. He didnt realise however he was being followed by shikamaru, who thought he looked suspicious and perhaps a spy. "This'll be so troublesome, but maybe if I do this I can get off my next mission..." he muttered to himself, and jumped onto the roofs to avoid being seen and have best view of his target.

"Made it!" Katoso said happily- he was at an area he recognised and knew he could train in, the area with the three posts where kakashi tested young shinobi's teamwork.
"Right.. maybe more flames? Nah- I need something differant, something of my own unique style..." he pondered, and shikamaru looked on in curiousity, wondering what on earth this strange guy ws babbling on about."Got It! - Shadow style: Demon Glove no jutsu!" he shouted, with a clear image in his head about what was going to happen next.
Shadows whirled around his right hand like a weak tornado, as if they werent shadows at all, but fine silk cloth. They abscured his hand at first, but as they wrapped round his hand, his wrist, his lower arm, they defined his fist, and where bulking out rapidly. The dark whispers began to make his hand almost 4 times larger than usual, and the veins had been strained so they showed on the surface.

Katoso looked down in amazement at his creation. His hand now had a large half-sphere poking out the top of his hand, with the japanese word for "demon", and his nails had been dyed a dark blue and become far sharper and deadlier. All considered, even if his new jutsu made (his arm at least) look like a monster, he felt so much enery and power radiating from it, ready to hit something- the only problem was, it was so damn heavy!
Shikamaru couldnt beleive what he was seeing, this boy had used a jutsu he had absolutely no knowledge of, and even used a completely new style to boot! "This may prove very troublesome... god damn it." he cursed, hiding in a nearby tree.

Katoso aimed at the tree... shikamaru was in unfortunately. He grinned slightly madly, and ran as fast as he could at it, his eyes wide with excitment and anticipation at what might happen. He swung his hand as hard as he could...

CRASH! It was a hit, a direct one. And katoso opened his eyes... the tree stood firm- for 5 seconds anyway. Suddenly, and ripple of wind surged from the connection between his fist and the bark, and the tree shot back 50 metres faster than a bullet, bumping into other tree's and taking them with it. The dust cleared and katoso saw that the only thing left was a pile of wrecked wood and broken branches.
Until a hand shot up.

Shikamaru coughed and spluttered as he crawled out of the crash site, still dazed and confused as to what just happened. "What the hell did you just do?! Why do you have to be so troublesome!" he shouted, a bit pissed off a the fact his clothes were torn and his headband scratched. Katoso stood there, not knowing whether to feel guilty, to feel excited about meeting his first naruto character, or just laugh. Shikamaru sighed at the boy's quiet thinking, and took the decision to draw his kunai.
"(Big mistake!)" thought katoso as he was now excited about his first real fight.
"Shadow possesion no jutsu!" Shikamaru shouted, his shadow extending to katoso, trapping him in paralaysis. "Now, tell me who you are and what you want." Shikamaru said calmly, still holding the jutsu so to stop Katoso from running away. "Heh.. my names Katoso, and dont worry I've got no intention of destroying or hurting anyone, but the reason I'm here I have no idea really... I jsut kinda like it here, hehe." he joked, a smile on his face. "Sure.. so Katoso, if thats your name anyway, how'd you use those two jutsu? And what the heck is this shadow style?"
Katoso's eyes had a slight glint in them, he had an awsome idea. "here, I'll show you; Shadow Style: Reverse Binding!" Suddenly, Shikamaru was no longer in control, Katoso was. "What?!" Shikamaru said, startled- this had never happened before! "he he he... now I can have some fun, but don't worry, I like you dude, so I'll call this a friendly spar, eh?" Katoso said, smiling sweetly. Shikamaru didnt know this guy, but he didnt seem to b anything nasty, in fact he looked like fun, so he agreed to the match by returning his smile.

Katoso thought up another technique on he spot- or at least used one that he knew anyway. "Shadow clone jutsu!" he shouted, and suddenly, he was free of the chain connecting him to shikamaru, but Shikamaru was still caught in shadow possesion, because he was still tied to a shadow clone!
Katoso waltzed up to his opponent, and decided then and there to end it. "Give up?" he asked. "Well, guess you could kill me.. so I guess so." Poof! the shadow clone was gone, and shikamaru was free to move. "Well, I hate to say it, but although you dont look like a bad person, your gunna have to stay out of sight in konoha, or you'll get the anbu on you." Shikmaru said, scratching the back of his head in thought. "No matter Shika- I couldnt find naruto anyway, any idea where they went?" Katoso replied. "Yeah, they went off on a mission or a task or something, with two weird new girls, if you hurry you MIGHT catch up." Katoso nodded, and jumped away, speeding off into the forests.

But maybe... just maybe, there could be somewhere else he could go and join up with people he liked...
The Akatsuki.
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 am

Keiko stared. "Sasuke...Uchia Sasuke." He barely seemed to notice her existance. They had probably just ended up in the same place by chance. she stood, and drew a kunai. Ember was beginning to stir, no doubt from her scream, and Saika was sitting up. "Saika, wake up Ember and Kakashi. We've got company." Saika saw who is was, and began to shake them violently. Sasuke seemed to notice her for the first time. Seeing her kunai, he smirked, and drew his own katana. Karin and the rest of his team stood back, seeming to sense he didn't want their help. Keiko glared at the still-silent Sasuke. "Byakugan!" she whispered. She looked to the tent, Kakashi was sitting up, although Ember was stubbornly refusing to wake, she turned her attention back to Sasuke. Crap, he wasn't there anymore. she quickly performed the required hand signs for Kage bunshin, and ten clones of yours truly appeared. "Sasuke...come out come out wherever you are..." She said, tossing the kunai aside and summoning a large sword. She needed somthing better than this jutsu, somthing Sasuke didn't know. "Fire bunshin no Jutsu!" suddenly, coupled with the kage bunshin, there were ten more of her, with red flames licking there bodies. Sasuke chose this moment to appear. Within the blink of an eye he was behind her, but a fire clone kicked him away. Kakashi and Em,ber were finally up, and they joined her. Ember and Saika followed Keiko's example and performed jutsus of their own.

K, ember Saika, didn't feel right making up jutsu's for you two, that's your job.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 am

Katoso was up in a far away tree, keeping his chakra level low to as not be noticed by those having a growing feud. He peered at the girl, she could use byakugan, but she wasnt Hinata or Neji, and any other hyuuga surely wouldnt be in a main story event. He also couldnt help but notice that her companion had a tail, something he really wasnt used to in the series.
He pondered helping and using the element of surprise to his advantedge... but what was the fun in that? It'd be far more fun to watch the fight wear on, and perhaps if he felt like it beat one of the two teams whilst they were worn down. But it was late... he should make some ground before setting up camp. "Hah, stuff this lot, I'm off to join the akatsuki.. heh heh.." he said grinning evily.

As Katoso jumped from branch to branch, trying to get to the akatsuki hideout, he couldnt shake the feeling of betrayal... he didnt know those girls, did he? Ah well, he thought, they looked pretty strong, so he guessed they'd be fine, he should be more worried about how the heck he was going to get into the akatsuki, and hoping they wouldnt just kill him him on sight.
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Naruto world! R18 round robin Empty PMSing

Post  Frosty Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:47 pm

“Wait… who’re we fighting again?” Ember asked, still half asleep.

“Sasuke, you dork!” Shadow responded.

“Oh… right.”

“God, Ember, you are such a dobe!”

“Wait! Why is Uncle Sasuke attacking ME? We’re family! And I DIDN’T kill off our whole clan!”

“… I dunno. Maybe he just hates you…”

“Why would he hate ME? What did I ever do too him?” Ember was now on the verge of tears. Ahh, hormones.

“He hates, like, everyone.”

“Well he did the wrong thing by pissing ME off. For this he will PAY!” Ember growled, having one of her infamous mood-swings.

“Wow… Ember sure is scary when she’s PMSing…” Shadow commented.

Keiko nodded in agreement, then dodged a fire-ball that would’ve made her bald had she not ducked. “Um… Not that I don’t mind the chit-chat, but… ”

“YOU HURT MY FRIENDS! PREPARE TO DIE YOU NON-JASHANIST SCUM!” Ember screamed then formed several hand seals.

“SUMMONING JUTSU!” She declared, and suddenly seventeen floating logs poofed up around the girls. Ember cackled evilly. “You stand no chance against my… LOG ARMY!”

“Um… Ember? That’s the abridged series… The Log is useless here…” Shadow pointed out.

“Yeah, but they can still, like, give him splinters and stuff…”

“We’re doomed.” Keiko realized suddenly. Sure, she and Shadow could fight, but Ember was just insane. She’d drag the others down with her. When she wasn’t all quiet-bad-ass evil, she was just plain moronic…

“No, really. Look. Karin, get over here.” Ember ordered.

“… no.”

“DO IT!”

“no.”

“Come. Here. Now.”

“No.”

“…”

“Oh, shit. She made Ember mad.” Shadow murmured.

Keiko nodded, mute, and looked at Karin with pity.

“Hello? Still here? Aren’t you going to fight me?” Sasuke, apparently, was now pissed that they didn’t care her was there to fight them.

Ember growled and threw a senbon without looking, and Sasuke cried out in extreme pain. Looks like he wasn’t going to be reviving his clan any time soon. Ember continued to stare coldly at Karin, who actually shuddered at the cold murder in the girls eyes. Slowly and silently, Ember stalked up to her, her Sharingan spinning, immobilizing the girl. She grabbed her around the neck and squeezed, her eyes an emotionless bloody red that continued to spin, holding the choking girl motionless even as she struggled vainly for breath.

“Ember! You can’t just kill her! Think of the show!”

“F*ck the show!” Ember growled, tightening her grip on Karin. “She’s annoyed me. She must die.”

“NO! YOU CAN’T RUIN NARUTO!” Shadow screamed, bashing Ember over the head with one of the many floating Logs that surrounded them. Ember crumpled instantly, unconscious, landing on poor Suigetsu who caught her, startled. It wasn’t like he could really do anything else. After all, when an unconscious girl falls on you, you catch her. That’s just the way things go.

The threat to Karin’s existence was now gone, but the damage had been done. Before Shadow had saved the whole show the Uchiha had managed to neuter Sasuke, permanently scar Karin, and faint like a damsel in distress, landing dramatically in Suigetsu’s arms.

“We’ll take the tailed girl with us. She called me ‘Uncle.’ She might know something about Itachi. Suigetsu, you caught her, you carry her.” Sasuke ordered, but his voice was so high-pitched from the recent needle hit he had suffered that he was almost impossible to understand. He started trying to walk off – apparently dramatically or something – but only managed a very pained waddle, and fell on his face half way to his team. Apparently there was a reason anesthesia was required for neuters and the like. Juugo ended up having to carry him off, leaving Shadow, Keiko, and Kakashi to watch.

“You’re just going to let them take her?” Kakashi asked after a moment.

“Sure.” Keiko said with a shrug. “She’d do the same for us. I mean, Ember is a Suigetsu FAN. He’s her fourth favorite character. She’ll be happy hanging with him for a while, and eventually she’ll run away and join the Akatsuki.”

“Yeah. We’ll see her again. Don’t worry.” Shadow added. “I mean, eventually she’s gonna have to track down Keiko and try and kill her, and I’ll probably go looking for Hidan one day…”

“The… Akatsuki? You mean she’s evil?” Kakashi asked. Shadow and Keiko nodded.

“No duh.” Shadow said.

“You couldn’t tell?” Keiko asked.

“Ember’s totally evil. Completely maniacal, too.” Shadow explained.

“And you’re going to let her go join the AKATSUKI? Who want to KILL YOU?” Kakashi asked.

Keiko nodded. “Yup. I want her to be happy. She’s my friend!”

“But she wants to kill you!”

“So? Sasuke wants to kill Naruto, and their best friends…”

“But… she wants to kill you!”

“Aww, Kakashi’s worried about you, Keiko!” Shadow told her friend. ”I think it’s love!”

“OMG! You’re right! YAY!” Keiko exclaimed, hugging Kakashi out of glee before she realized what she was doing.

Last edited by Frosty on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:53 am

Two big... dark... doors.
Katoso stood before what he thought was the akatuki hideout. He looked at the little seal on the rock.. how the heck was he gunna get in?
"Damn it! Maybe I can smash my way in!" he shouted, punching the rock with all his chakra infused in hi fist. But it had 0 effect. His fist now just hurt like hell because he did something generally stupid. Katoso swore solid for about ten seconds straight before stopping with a scornful grumble. Unfortunately, his cursing had attracted some attention he REALLY didnt want at the moment.

Zetsu dramatically slid up from beneath the floor, and his head leaves opened, revealing a cold gaze at the sixteen year old boy trying to break into into what he thought was their secret location. "What are you doing here? ... maybe I have to dispose of you..." he said. Katoso panicked for words, "ohdeargoddontkillmeIwanttobeanakatsukimembertoo!" he spluttered. zetsu looked in somewhat intrest at the boy, his chakra was high, and although he didnt know it, he did quite a bit of damage to the rock. "Well, now that I've worked out what you've actually said... come with me..... and dont dawdle or I'll dispose of you on the spot... I haven't had lunch yet.." Katoso stood up and followed quickly, he sure didnt like the way zetsu used 'dispose of', because he knew it meant zetsu would eat him.

They stood in a dark hall, and zetsu pushed him forward, straight into the line of sight of katoso's favorite character, but possibly also the creepiest.
Pein.
"What do you want.. boy? And why zetsu have you brought him in? I told you to destroy any intruders who disturb us..." he said, looking at the two scornfully.
Zetsu whsipered something in pein's ear, and then slipped intot he ground once more, dissapearing from sight.

"So..boy.. you think you could join the akatsuki? What makes you think that? Be wuick on your answer, or I will kill you.." he said gloomily. Katoso had to not just tell him why, but show him... myabe a jutsu? But what kind? "think damnit, think..." katoso muttered, under the gaze of the infamous akatuki leader. "Got it! Shadow style: Whispering ghosts!" Suddenly, all the shadows of the darkened room came to life, turning into humanoid bodies, but still obscurred, each one of them had a crude kind of kunai, and began leaping all over the room, slicing open rocks and other objects that got into their path. Pein stood still, staring at Katoso, hsis rinnegan glowing red. Eventually the 'ghosts' dissapeared into their original forms, and Katoso looked at the leader silently in anticipation. "You want to join the akatuki, boy?" Pein boomed out. "Yes!" Katoso shouted back. "Well... thats wasnt good enough." Katoso was shocked, what now? But then pein started again; "However, you have potential... I'll have a member train you, he can train in you in what seems like 5 years, in 5 minutes, maybe then you'll be deemed fit to be a member." "Yes, pein-sama... but who's training me?"
"Uchiha Itachi."
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:24 am

Keiko jumped off the silver-haired jounin, and nervously smiled. "Sorry, Kashi-kun, just got a little carried away on that one." Before he could respond, Keiko had turned to Saika. "Well, we can't go to Suna now..." she said unhappily. "Yeah, I know. Whatta we gonna do?" Saika asked.

"Well, I've gotta find somewhere to train, so I'll be able to kill or at least seriously injure Ember when she tries to kill me."

"Yeah, but she's after you, not me. What am I supposed to do?"

"You could...I don't know...maybe help me train?" Keiko suggested. Saika nodded, and sat down on a log. "But where to train..." Keiko muttered under her breath. she needed someplace good, she'd be taking on the whole Akatsuki before long. She activated Byakugan, to see any good traing grounds in the area, before she started laughing. "What's so funny?" Asked Kakashi.

"Sasuke's such a dork. He's looking for Itachi, I see an Akatsuki hideout there." She pointed into the forest.

"How do you know it's Akatsuki?"

"I recognize the chakra. But...theres a new chakra, one I've never seen before. Immensly powerful...looks like they've got a new member." Keiko said. "Great, one more person trying to kill me...But the funny thing was, during that sad exuse for a fight, I saw someone behind me, who looked a ton like Kato-kun...And his chakra was the same as the chakra I see now..."

"You don't think...?"

"Yes, I do think. Not only is Frosty out to kill me...so is Kato-kun."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:32 am

Smack! Itachi elbowed Katoso on the top of the head. "Dodge next time... weakling." he said menacingly. Although in reality Katoso had only just been affected by Itachi's mangekyo sharingan, in his warped world it had been an entire 2 years already! And msot that time Katoso was being beaten around, being told to do better.

"God damn it! DIE!" Katoso yelled in rage, throwing all his shuriken at once, hitting Itachi with three of them. Itachi suddenly dissapeared into a mass of crows, only to reform only 1 foot away. "Thats it, use your anger... your hatred.. and fight, boy!" he almost laughed, infuriating Katoso further. "I'm so tired...I need a break Itachi-sama!" he panted. "No, only the weak rest, the strong soldier forward and annihilate their enemies whilst THEY sleep."
Katoso could see why Itachi had those dark lines under his eyes, he obviously never slept. "fine.. Shadow Style: Demon speed!" suddenly Katoso became 4 times faster, and was flying across the room, beating Itachi around like a ragdoll. Eventually after he stopped, Katoso looked at Itachi again, his anger all used up. "Is that it? Maybe I ought to add some incentive..." he uttered. Katoso punched him again, straight in the mouth, and Itachi flew across the room.

"Now, time to spice things up.." Itachi said coldly, and Katoso felt a powerful pain in his lower jaw, and a trail of blood leaked down from his mouth. What was going on? Katoso jsust ignored it, and continued fighting, kicking, punching, and throwing the standstill Itachi all across the warped world of his mangekyo sharingan. But as soon as he stopped, Katoso was almost crippled with pain, all over his body. Itachi stood up, and looked at the boy who was now writhing in pain. "If you haven't guessed yet... all the damage, all these punches you inflict upon me... all the pain is sent right back to you." he said, and Katoso could of sworn he saw a smile for at least half a second.

The training resumed, in all its torment, for another 3 more 'years', and in this time, Katoso's old, happy-go-lucky attitude had all but completely dissapeared, to be replaced by a person who was as cold as ice and didnt mind destroying anything, or anyone, in his path. Katoso had almost become 15 times more powerful than when he started, and all within 3 seconds.
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next