KUNAI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:19 am

Reviews For this fic! Duh!!!
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-24

https://awesomenarutoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty WHEEEE

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:22 am

I really like what i could do with this fic!!! I am going to have SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun with this!!!!!! i already wrote a second chapter! I LOVE ROUND ROBINS!!!
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty Re: Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga

Post  Frosty Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Me to! Writing a chapter now!

Watch out, Gaara! Here I come!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty Re: Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga

Post  Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Oh dear, Frosty's here, there goes konoha....

Back to top Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty Yes. Doom on you!

Post  Frosty Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:14 pm

MUAHAHAHA! Yes, I be here! As soon as I finish my chapter. I had to go... But... yes! FEAR MEH!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Just thought I'd let the fellow writers know... the 'fuzzy thing' between her legs... is her tail. Yes, her fursona is coming out. No ears this time, though she might grow them later. So... if you wan't to adress this in your chapters, feel free to do so. You should also know that she has the Jashanist symbol tattoo'd on her back - just like me!
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:53 am

Keiko! You're the holder of the.... er... the famous... zero tailed demon! Huzzah!

Heh... I feel sorry for Gaara... and Sasori... They should run now, while they still have the chance...
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty Title Info

Post  Frosty Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Some of my titles are alluding to other stuff, so... here's what they're alluding to!

Down the Rabbit Hole - Alice in Wonderland. Duh. (Need I really explain?)

Great Jashin, I'm Dead - Nothin'. Nothin' at all. (Man. I am un-creative today...)

Damn! I Feel Like Tsunade! - Man, I feel like a woman! (A song. Ya know it? Reffering to the gaining of chest-pounds, here.)

The Truth about Racoons and Foxes - The Truth about Cats and Dogs (My fursona is a Fox. Shukaku's a 'coon. The Truth About Cats and Dogs is a romantic comedy.)
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:03 am

Yeah, I figured that out...

Why even bother with a title. Me and Shadow don't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:36 am

Titles are half the story. I'd never post a chapter without one! Unless I couldn't think of one, in which case profusive apologies would follow.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:32 am

Ok...But half the books I've read have no chapter titles....

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Tis a pity.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:08 am

not really. the story is about, well, the story, notnthe chapter titles...

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:31 pm

I posted 2 chapters now, and Katoso has entered the narutoverse- may god have mercy on you all.
If your wondering about the warped "shadow style" idea, my OC is directly from my fanfic; Naruto Enru, and its there I created the idea of a completely new style I guess- adn I think its pretty cool. Very Happy
I dunno what the future holds for young Kato-kun, but it might have something to do with the akatsuki, (because I love badass anime characters that do evil things)- so watch your back Keiko- he he he Twisted Evil
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:38 pm

*glares* Meh, it sucks to be me...or naruto...anywho...whatta ya'll think a my new avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:04 am

WE need mercy?

I think it's YOU PEOPLE who need to be praying, not ME. I'm covered. I'm freakin' immortal. And Evil. And Insane. (Damn. I sound like Oro, minus the liking little boys and power obsession...) What could possibly go wrong?

Heh... poor Gaara. Poor Sasori... And poor, poor Naruto, Itachi, and Deidara. They're now a pairing... heh... I SHALT USE THE LOG ON SASUKE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cool avatar.
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am

*talking on telephone* Yeah, it's true, she thinks she immortal. Yeah. Uh huh. No, this is not a prank call. What?! No way I'm telling her that, she'll kill me! you tell her! No way! 500 dollars? Um, fine, I'll tell her. *hangs up*Frosty, I just want you to know, your being considered to be taken to an insane aylum.

Back to top Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty something to think about...

Post  Admin_shadowdragon Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:13 pm

We should really think about posting this story somewhere. Besides on the forums, anyway. we could get more reviews like that.
and all we would have to do is copy & paste. just cuz i am lazy!
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin_shadowdragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:16 pm

I'll think bout it...it is my story, so none of you can do that without my permission. And so help you Kato, you left us! You are so dead! You do realize i know your there right? Byakugan, dude!

Back to top Go down

Reviews for: Trapped in the Naruto World; By Keiko Hyuuga Empty On the kidnapping...

Post  Frosty Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 pm

What? NO! I don't want to go back there! Don't make me go back! (Really. Don't. It's scary there. Especially when they put you in isolation. Have you ever had to spend three weeks by yourself, with only your thoughts for company? It's not fun. At all.)

Okay, there's a reason I did that to myself. Please don't try and save me or anything, I've got plans! Great plans! So don't interfere! You'll be seing me again, I promise, though Kato will probably be seeing me sooner, though not till I'm in the Akatsuki. Going to have a little family reunion with the Akastsuki. Maybe we can arrive togeather... Well, Kato? Whaddaya say? Just wait for me to get my revenge on Karin, please!

Last edited by Frosty on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:53 am

relax Frosty, kiddig, kidding....

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:21 am

Oh joy... frosty might be joining me...
Ah well, its better then tobi! *shudder*
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Lolz.

Yuppers! As soon as I get Sasuke to let me go... Stupid kid's got a TOTAL brother complex. It's allways 'Itachi this' and 'Itachi that.' He NEVER shuts up about it! SO annoying. I'm getting Sui out of there and we're hightailing it to the Akatsuki to have a bit of a family reunion. Sui with Kisame, and me with Itachi and Deidara.

I can totally get in to... heh... I'll summon the Log Army! And if that doesn't work... *evil grin*
Frosty
Frosty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoso_shunin Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:35 am

If you get paired with me I have no idea whts going to happen, either;
a) I kill you for being too happy
b) I have a 'happy' relationship with jokes and laughter.... which isnt basically not going to happen
c) ... other?

Either way I hate sui... he aint coming, I hate him... HATE!
Katoso_shunin
Katoso_shunin
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:50 pm

*glares at both of you*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next